bullet proof

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SMOK13, Apr 3, 2007.

1. a couple of weeks back me and 3 of my homies weres smoking in a little dead end street that we usually post up on. well we were smoking outa my new bong r.i.p. lol, when we see the black and white pull up to the intersection as soon as he comes to a complete stop he shines his spot light on us. well i was riding shotty and i had the bong in my lap and as a reflex i put that sucker in between my legs. so he rolls up on us and there was no way out of the street so we thought we were busted for shure so he gets outa his car and tells my homie to roll down his window ass soon as he does u just see a big ass hotbox cloud hit the cops face and hes like "hmm marijuana wheres the marijuana at" so i reach into my pocket and pull out my bud and hes like is that all u guys have but my other homies like here and gave him a baggie so hes like thats it right were like ya so hes like u guys live around here and my homies like my cusin lives around the block, so then the cops like i dont wanna see u guys here anymore get outa here so he gets back into his car and pulls out so we can get out as soon as we leave his back up gets there but by that time we were already home free. after that my homies like damn im amazed he didnt dearch the car and he didnt take my weed. it was like damn we had all kinds of weed in the car and the back had a grip of 40s

2. Damn man, lucky as hell. It's good that you have good cops around you. I know I do :)

Did you blaze a fat one after that encounter?

Almost on post 1,000 MK101. Gratz

3. theres a cop doing his job... protecting the innocent... shit finnally see our tax dollars at work.

4. Glad to hear that there aren't that many cops out there that still look at marijuana just like a murder case. Glad you got away scott free man! Enjoy life ~

5. hahaha you know what that cop probably did right after?
    roll a j

i mean, seriously. he just peacefully asked for your bags to go toke them! chill cops for the win.

6. ya it happened on a friday night we went to a party after that and we were just joking around we were like he probly acted like he stomped our weed then he picked the weed up and smoked it with his back up. i think he let us go cuz he saw that we werent cousing any problems and he looked like a vet so he probly had better shit to do

7. your lucky that cop wasnt an asshole. you could have all been fucked