Bullet grinder

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BabyBudAmk, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I just bought myself a bullet grinder yesterday with a kief catcher and im not sure if it was a good idea. I also have at home one of those plastic 8-ball grinders with a stash pocket and it works awesome because it grinds it all up into practically dust, but i really wanted one with a kief catcher so i went out and bought this bullet one.. But now i feel like plastic one grinds better >_> like the teeth on the plastic one are more jagged.

Anyone else have one of those bullet grinders with the same problem? or is my current stuff just too fluffy? :p

2. I've had one of those before, didn't really like it. It didn't grind the weed fine enough for my liking, and it never collected near as much kief as my pirahna grinder.

3. #3 blueschill, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    I have a bullet grinder and catch quite a lot from my weed, maybe it's as you said it could be your gear that hasn't got a lot to give unfortunately.

With the bullet grinder I ground only one grinders worth of weed and from it I covered my catcher in kier powder, that's not enough to use yet but Dom one grind I was quite impressed.
    And as for consistency in your weed and how fine it is grinder I don't like my weed being ground too little so it is perfect for me

4. The bullet grinder sucks, I had one for over 8 months and grinded at least a half pound and only got about a gram of kief in total. I recommend the Aerospace 4-layer grinder, it's $30 and I've grinded about an eighter and have almost .5g of kief.

5. I've had issues with plenty of grinders, especially plastic ones. Tried a bullet grinder a few times but they've always worked perfectly (do not own one so not sure about the kief issue)!

I've been looking at getting a Mendo Mulcher but they go for around $50-70; I'm not sure if it's worth the price? Here's a 3" for $70 on ebay: Mendo Mulcher 2 25" Screen Pollen Herb Grinder Grinders | eBay