BULLDOGS and MANGO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by JONNYWADD, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Well let me say first off tanks for stopping by.

Ok here we go,after many of years of too wet,toodry are you sure this is weed dude and thousands of dollars i have decided to grow my own and share it whith the world.

This is my first grow and officially started DEC 26 2008

Attached Files:

2. DEC 26 2008

i get paper towel and water ready (feeling giddy at this point it all starts from these)for the beans, after i do that i am getting room ready (will post pic cleaning lol)

Attached Files:

3. Nice man..everybody loves Mangos:D What kid of soil are you going to use? I would recommend Fox Farm Ocean Forest. By the way, where did you get your seeds? I'm here to stay, I wanna see these mangos grow:smoke:

4. so after putting the beans in the paper towel and under bowl i got to thinking hmmmm my house is kinda chilly being winter and all i made some thing new.

5. hey dankstar thanks for stopping by. i have a few more pics to post to answer your question but the seeds came from sacred seed in toronto

6. Cool Dogs.

What kind of set-up are you running? Lights, Medium, Nutrients, etc.

Good Luck.

7. Dec 26 2008

so i ditched the plate and bowl routine and did this instead plastic container,heating pad one towel and a turkey oven thingy

Attached Files:

8. hey vader, about to post pics of 27th thats friday and the other is tuesday(ruby tuesday)

9. DECEMBER 27 2008

Well i figure i need a space for this project and decided to clean out spare room.whoolly shit i have this much shit well after taking 7 trips to garbage bin i have room now i hope it is enough

Attached Files:

10. so it is sat night nothing doing but am enjoying watching sugar beat up forrest thinking about my seeds

11. DECEMBER 27 2008

ok here i have everything laid out for you to see what i am working with from smell control to misc let me know what missing

Attached Files:

12. Nice man looks like your ready to grow!:hello: I'm anxious to see your setup when its all done..I also like how your makin your own soil mix dude:smoke:

13. DECEMBER 28 2008

As i was putting this together today i just had to check on my beans OMG THEY HAVE ALL GERMED i am not tottally ready did not expect this after less than 72 hours

Attached Files:

14. Mine all germed after 24 hours..They look good.. i would put them in pots ASAP:D

15. thanks dankstarr i could use a litt;e help right now as mentioned above can i put my beans staight into the BX or would be better to put in seedling soil first all giddy and retarded now they cracked not thinking right lol

16. I would put it in soil first to establish a strong root system first. be careful though as those sprouts can be fragile. Make sure you put the tip in soil first and cover it up with about 1/4" soil above the seed.. In 3 days you'll have some nice seedlings poppin up:hello::smoke:

17. DECEMBER 28 2008

thank you sir this is what i did

Attached Files:

18. Looks nice man now get em under some temporary lights while you construct your badass growroom:cool:

19. DECEMBER 29 2008

ok so i have my beans under temp light and spot gonna move and improve next 24h actually less tomorrow start building scrubber and room.i think i might have the beans too deep in jiify pot is that bad or just an extra day or 2 thing?heres whats going on now

Attached Files:

20. so i have beans ontop of rubbermiad lid,heating pad undernieth some 8" pot silver wrapping paper and the floro,any suggestions on how to improve would be great also critizim is also welcome it helps to be a better grower