Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bulk cigars for rolling blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pooghu, May 10, 2009.

1. Hey seasoned tokers! I'm thinking about buying a 50-count box of Vanilla Dutch Masters to roll blunts with. A 50 count box costs about $40 online and I figure I can get more herbs with the money I save vs. buying them single at the gas station each time I want to roll a blunt (they charge $2 for a Dutch here).

The box will definitely last a long time since I don't roll a blunt every single day, so my concern is with the leaf on the Dutches becoming stale over time.

Has anybody had experiences with buying and perhaps storing these cigars to preserve them?

2. Of course they will. You just have to smoke them all before they do. I mean i didnt think it would take a seasoned toker to tell you this. Not trying to flame but the place for this is here... Apprentice Tokers - Grasscity.com Forums

3. Why not just buy a 1/8th instead? :p

4. well unless you want to invest in a cigar humidor buying bulk probably isn't the best option.

5. Well, I didn't specifically ask this, but I wanted to know if keeping them in a air-tight jar will slow or stall the process of the leaf becoming stale.