Bulb adapter

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Krait1, May 28, 2010.

  1. I can't seem to find what im looking for. I'm talking about those things you screw onto a light bulb so you can plug it into a regular socket. What are these called? I searched light bulb adapters and that didn't give me what I wanted.
  2. not sure what its called but they carry them at most Lowes, Home Depot , and even walmart i found them....good luck!
  3. its called a tap
  4. ok thanks

Share This Page