Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bukket

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chalimar37, Aug 3, 2010.

1. #1 Chalimar37, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Hey

2. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIcCw_EZmuA"]How to use a Bukket[/ame]

Must have that grinder... drool....

3. that looks like a lot of wasted smoke?

4. Yeah i agree, it should have only 1 extra hole, so you can cover it and get all the smoke :)

5. Jesus that think leaks like a sieve. I made my own and it's 100% airtight and only cost $5 to make.

6. yeah it does :(

7. And it looks damned awkward to use. I'll pass. Still want that grinder though.

8. i think it looks sick as fuck to use, too bad for the wasted smoke:/

9. Ha I like that it reminds me of a gravity bong without the water. Seems like it could be made better though.

10. So basically a shitty, and more costly, lung.

11. Or a very cheap accordian. :p

12. um...so...its just...a really leaky pressure bong....hmmm...a water bottle, a sink full of water and a socket fucking PWN that shit dude.... i guess its not technically a "gravity" bong cause gravity is not pulling on any part to cause it but...for real