Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bukket

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Businessman420, Aug 20, 2004.

1. i was looking around at grasscity and i found that bukket portable gravity bong this hoes it work

2. You put the bottom of the bong between your legs, load the bowl in the, light and pull up on the top. Then when fully pulled you breathe deep and try not to cough before you take the whole hit in.

3. It works fucking great. Mine is dirty as hell, and I have no fucking idea how to clean it. I've been trying to sell it, but no one wants it cause it's so caked with resin.

It killed my lungs after continous use.

4. bukkets are amazing...love them...

---
    too stoned to ssay anything interesting..

5. i was gonna get one but i have no clue how well it works, i've never used one. and deadchimp rasied a good concern. how is one to clean it? it looks like it would be quite a challange.