built my first sobe waterfall bong[milkshotz!]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChillnSmoke, Oct 28, 2009.

1. and I didnt even have any help making it :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I also wanted to see if anyone here likes this hat I put together last week. Wore it ravin this weekend and got lots of high fives for it. :D I think its pretty bad ass.

[​IMG]

2. Looks nice. I love making these.

3. That's pretty sick man

4. sick and i love the siggy, what type of animal?

5. Thats my guinea pig, Billy :p

6. Sick!!! You make that online??

7. What??

8. I think he was asking if you designed the hat online.

9. ohh. Nope my friend had a plain purple hat and gave it to me and I just knew this Big Bird patch I jacked from the store three years ago would come in handy someday :)

10. Hey, how big do you suggest I make the hole in the bottom of my sobe bottle? And what is best to make such a hole? I don't have access to a drill.

11. theres a little notch at the bottom of sobe bottles that if you take a screw and hammer to very lightly will give way to a hole pretty easily. just be gentle so you dont shatter the bottle.

12. nice bong man and the fitted fresh also make me one wit the cookie monsta

13. I had 4 guinea pigs but 3 have passed :( One is left, she doesn't look like your guinea pigs though.
    R.I.P. Guinea pigs, gettin high on alfalfa hay in heaven.

14. yeah theres a notch at the bottom of the bottle where the glass is a little thinner (honestly, I think Sobe does that for this purpse lol :smoking: )

All I did was take a screwdriver and lightly stab and tap the spot til a hole was there, it wasnt big enough so all I did was chip off more.

15. for sure, i got mine made :) thanks to you guys haha