Built a shack.

Discussion in 'General' started by Brahski, May 14, 2010.

1. thats fucking sweet dude.

I gotta tell you.. Just like 3 days ago it dawned on me that goddamnit I want to build a little shack as you called it in my backyard when I finally move into a house. Idk man that's my goal right now. Get through ems class and finally move out be able to financially support myself, this time the fucking charm* and build a fucking sweet shack.

I was thinkin almost like a pool house with no pool :smoking: So you say that took you 4 days to do.. How many actual man hours did that take? Like no dicking around time ?

edit- oh yea when i was like 12 yrs old the neighbors kids and I built a little shack in my friends backyard. We built that fucker but we decided it was a good idea to climb ontop of it frequently and all the neighbor kids were up there and that bitch went down. Luckily no kid was inside...

2. Wow that's legit.
    I'm jealous haha.:love:

3. dude i had this idea for the longest.my friend use to have one built out of sheet metal,that bitch got hot intill we threw carpets on the top and installed an ac :).we had an xbox,tx,fridge,snacks it was the shit :):hello:

4. lmao
    at your sig lol

5. Update.. Kinda.

We kinda forgot about this thing for awhile and went in yesterday.. It's filled with spiders, I hate spiders.

Ugh that thing was fuckin' awesome while it lasted.

6. Damn that sucks

7. Evict the little bastards.
    [​IMG]

8. Just what I was thinkin'.

Bug-bomb those bitches.

9. very nice, me and my friends are building one in some trees that'll be like that just a little bigger.

10. I was scared to be in there! My friend put a stick in the web and actually had to use some force to take it down, like it was really strong.. They're fucking huge, ahh I hate spiders so much haha.

11. + rep for the SNES! What games do you have?

12. reclaim that shit, that is an awesome stoner spot

13. Can I live in your shack?

14. Umm.. prolly all that you can think of lol. Almost all of us have one and between us we have like 2 copies of every game haha.

Yes, but you must first learn to live in harmony with the arachnids.

15. Dont ever have me over. I puke & diahreah everywhere I go.

16. I hate to do this (well, not really), but please be more specific.

17. After you eradicate the infestation (chemically, I recommend) go over the entire interior and seal all of the cracks that might be leaving your defenses exposed.

Plumbers Caulk might work.

18. Teehee

19. That was supposed to be our first line of defense, but alas our supplies ran low and we only got to caulk half the shack. And we never finished the ceiling, it's just boards going over the top with a tarp stapled around it.