Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building the stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by parrish800, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Ok guys so before y'all talk shit yeah I already know I shouldn't store weed in sandwich bags. Grab some mason jars. On now that we got that out of the way I just wanted to say I am super excited I am getting off paper in two weeks. I'm going on a trip with my GF to Colorado next month. I'm also building my stash buying an eighth every week until then. I haven't smoked in 7 years so you could imagine how stoked I am. Anyways I didn't have any questions I just wanted to share the news. [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. congrats on getting off paper, do yourself a favor when you get to Colorado, find a Westword magazine in one of the free newspaper stans or grocery stores, they are filled wit weekly cannabis coupons and can save u tons on recreational pricing, as well as give a pretty good outline of some good shops to hit, and some good Denver area nightlife

• Like Like x 2
  3. Awesome. Will do. Appreciate that. I have a friend in Denver with a med card. My question is I was going to go to Colorado springs but would it be worth it to go to Denver and get him to buy it? Its like a two hour drive. Also I want to consider whether or not Denver would be better vacation wise. I'm assuming Colorado springs has more site seeing stuff because Denver is a big city type vacation spot

Sent from my LG-H343 using Tapatalk

4. Not worth it. While I was in Denver I heard the grass was greener on the other side (Colorado Springs)

5. Go to Denver. The last I knew The Springs doesn't allow recreational sales, and the few towns nearby Cosprings that allow rec do not sell to out of towners. The more south you go the more expensive it is.

In Denver you can now buy an ounce at a time as an out of state customer. Also there's more shit to see in Denver and around that area. The springs are just the front range and not as beautiful as the Denver and Boulder areas. Denver all the way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ask your friend from Denver what the Colorado weed scene is like. He would know better than us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. u yourself can get pretty good recreational deals in Denver WITH a Westword..like 120-175oz out the door pricing.and as far as scenery, take a ride up the 70 pass through Georgetown into Loveland pass Ski area or Vail,all less than an hour drive.

• Like Like x 1