Building/Buying grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Sweet Leaf`, Jun 10, 2008.

1. I'm looking to either build or buy a small grow box. I spent about 2 hours in the garage building one today. The box turned out to be all crappy. Anyways i dont want to talk about it.
    Anyone have experience building a small grow box, have any suggestions on what to buy, etc., or have some good links to guides. ive seen some links but they are all to overgrow.com which i guess is no longer running.
    i been looking at this one http://www.buy-the-homebox.com/shop/product_family_homebox_xs.html
    doesnt look that bad, anyways i need something along the lines of that ^
    thanks for the help

2. check out my grow box in my signature

3. that's a nice grow box, its good inspiration for my project, thx

4. The wood cost a total of 68.00 and the mylar was 30.00. All you need is a light and some exhaust to complete the set up. I have mine, just haven't finished building yet as the clones aren't ready to go in yet.

I also need to take the mylar down and paint the entire inside of it with some KILZ sealant/primer. A can of that costs anywhere from 20.00 and up.

5. yo

fuck buying boxes!!!
    make your own that perfectly fit your needs and room you want to grow in
    DIY RULES!!!!

6. i used the cupboard thing my old sound system was in.

just took out the shelves and stuff. pluss the back is reall thin wood so easy to cut ...and its stealthy . i been growing for 2 weeks and no one has noticed even tho my mom alwais go's in my room to snoop.