Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building a Waterfall/Ice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kuda, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I've done some searching on the forum and the internet and general, but figured I'd ask for some opinions.

Me and my buddies always use a pipe or gravity, all of us are pretty rookie, but I'm wanting to try a waterfall or ice. Any suggestions on which one to go with or the best set up to build one? I've seen options for 1 hole all the way to 8 hole waterfalls - what's the difference?

2. the holes indicate the speed at which the water leaves the bottle, creating a suction. more holes will create more suction for a lesser amount of time, and less holes will create less suction for a greater amount of time.

3. 1 hole is straight, I usually have it about the size of my pinky.