Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building a tolerance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, Feb 14, 2009.

1. K so I e been smoking for a good year and a half, I know my limits with smokig and all and how much it takes to get me high.. But what I'm getting at is a few weeks ago was my first time injesting weed, so the past few weeks all I have been doing is making firecrackers.. So the weekend comes up and I take my normal few hits and feel good, but latly I haven felt anything when I take those hits
    So the question is does your tolerance build faster when you eat mj and then go to smoking mj?

2. #2 HighMind, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    I don't know, but it could be a possibility. Although baking it allows you to get higher, and if that's all you been doing, you've probably built up more of a tolerance than if you were smoking. That's my 2 cents. 2lazy2google :p