Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building a Hot Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1620, Aug 1, 2012.

1. That kinda would be cool though guys.. 
    Like a smoke room with everything a stoner would need in it, Like ventilation, idk like a water fountain maybe a mini fridge.. cool posters stuff like that.

2. #62 getting-green, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2013
    unbutton your duvet cover, get inside it, button it back up. and toke up. 
    p.s. dont forget an ashtray, and don't set yourself on fire.

a car also works.

and a pop up tent. but you'll need some tape to cover the gaps 

3. 4x4' grow tent/stand up closet tent (same thing minus the mylar basically) with fan and carbon scrubber that you turn on after you're done but before you leave the tent. Ok there is a real answer.

Now, why can't you use a bathroom/closet/car/anything else that has been used for decades?

4. in all seriousness me and 2 friends once erected a pop up tent in his lounge, with the door facing his slide door to outside, and boxed it. with the thinking when we opened it the smoke would go out of the tent then straight out of the door, in reality the wind blew all the smoke indoors, then we realized we could have just put the tent outside in the first place.
    but yeah, i just suggest a pop up tent, because it save your building stuff out of wood and crap, and when you;re done you can just fold it up and stick it under your bed.

5. I have your solution. Build a box with a wooden 2x4 frame. Then put particle board or any other flat board as the walls and roof and floor. Use calking to seal the seams. After that put a small carbon filter like they use for grows at the base of the door with a fan. No smell with escape. I mean these filters stop the smell from big grows so a small hotbox should be no problemo.

6. Go to best buy or whoever sells large appliances where u live and ask for a refrigerator box for your kids. Go home and design the inside and out to your liking and enjoy..

7. I just made an account to suggest making it look like a old phone booth go all out on this wood project paint, glass windows, The works