Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building a Hot Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1620, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Well first off I'd like to apologize for assuming you were retarded. Seeing as how this is serious business, my best suggestion would be to acquire a small tent, preferably one meant for children. Had one that was used for sleepovers a couple times when I was little, that now that I think about it presents exactly the kind of confined space that 3 guys could sit down and smoke in that you're looking for.

2. So you're looking for something to put in your house? Arn't you aware that once you open the door to leave, smoke will come out and it will smell like weed all over.

3. Large cardboard box the size of refrigerator would be nice.
    Just put some duct-tape on all the edges and what not to seal it up.

Plus you can fold it into a flat sheet after!

Honestly though, who the hell builds a real physical hot box, that's just not what they are. Just go sit in your car with the windows rolled up like everyone else or go sit in your bathroom with the fan off then turn it on when your done smoking.

4. thank you for a helpful post... damn stoners like to jump to conclusions, all im asking is something simple, i think. im high obviously lol.

but yea lets get back to business haha. about how much does that tent stink? probably a lot, so how to smell proof the tent?

5. like, holy shit, how does this not sound awesome?
    fucking decorate that shit, invite squidward, you know.

6. ^ i think its sounds cool dude. I would try myself but i lack skill and equipment in that area but l would stick to a basic shed design. They sell sheds that are basically smoke rooms with doors and a solid roof at like home depot and shit

7. Buy a tent, cover it with trashbags ????, profit!

8. [​IMG]

9. You are making this moee complicated then it mesa yo ve

10. Buy a 3 man tent, and try it out

11. i thought of the same thing the other day, build a box and for one of the walls use a wall in your house that has a window so when you hotbox it you can open the window to let the smoke outside afterwards

12. Use a tent/car/shed/showerbooth dude.

13. Go buy a sauna

14. You should know I can't take you seriously since "hot box" is a term 98% of stoners use at least once in their lives. They know what it means.

It just feels like a troll to me... sorry man.

15. Dude OP
    for the record the term "hotbox" doesnt mean literally smoke in a box.
    It means smoke anywhere that is closed kinda airtight. Then smoke in there and then sit around in the smoke and always be inhaling it. It can be in a room, in a car, anywhere. But you dont have to build one. But that does sound pretty nice.

16. i seriously have no idea what your point is.

I think its clear now, but im thinking of a literal box (the moveable one next to a window is a good idea), that you hotbox. I didn't think it was necessary to prove whether or not i knew what the word "hotbox" meant since like you said 98% of stoners use the word. It was a play on words that seemed obvious enough, but i guess not.

So can i ask for any more ideas (most valuable would be suggestions for supplies other than shed) or did you all ruin this thread?

17. If you have to ask a question that stupid...

don't touch any power tools

and just stop smoking to

18. hotbox has its times, preferably with a blunt or nice jay, but i like fresh air when i smoke. makes the hits just that much better and more enjoyable for me

19. Go buy a bunch of 1/4in ply wood and a bunch of 2x4s.

Measure, cut.

Construct frame using common sense or googling "simple wall frames" or somethings.

Put in between two pieces of plywood, with the 2x4s in the middle.