Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building a homemade roor

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr.Banner, Aug 11, 2008.

1. This is not ment to be offensive but did it really take you that long to drill a hole. it should have not tooken more than an hour unless it was dull as hell.

2. OMG you are a genius. I work on cars all the time and never thought to do that. But they again I have two bowls and two bongs. lol +rep

3. I rarely ever do this, but I decided to give you negative reputation.

Hopefully you're young, and when you grow up you'll realise the idiocy in that statement.
    If you're already old, you really need to realise what education is for a society, and what state it is in right now. It is in a terrible state in america and stealing things makes it worse.

I dont care about people stealing from wallmart, huge corporations, where the loss is a drop in the bucket for the multi million dollar owners....
    But if you steal from school... the state as a whole loses money, the kids lose, the teachers lose, and that means our future loses.

If you don't know any teachers, no matter what grade level, get to know some. They are some of the most hardworking people, and are amazingly dedicated to their jobs and their students.

When I was in HS I always though my teachers hated me, and I hated them and the system. Later, I realised how much they were trying to help me, and how much of an adolescent prick I was being.

4. Straight QFT right there.

5. What if you were like me, and you found out that they really DID hate you? In my case, as I later found out (as several of the teachers were disciplined), it was due to racism. Fuck teachers. I had two great teachers in my government sponsored education, the rest were total assholes.

Obviously, your school experience was different than mine, but do keep in mind everyones experience is different.

Zach De La Rocha was right on....."The present curriculum, I'll put my fist in 'em! Eurocentric every last one of em'! I've learned 10 times more on my own than I ever did in the public school system.

6. yea you can get the rest of the parts at a headshop idk how to go about fastening but id recommend a good epoxy two part is better and yea its not a homemade roor its a strait tube class bong you made in your garage that will never hit or pretend to hit as smooth and nicely as a blown roor

7. And stealing will most definately make a teacher behave like an asshole.
    I'm sorry you had a shitty experience like that, but fucked up schools dont improve by treating them worse.

8. It's impossible to make a homemade roor. They have speacial processes, special glass, EXPERT glass blowers, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment, they use computer controlled kilns so the glass cools stress free, and they are all glass.

9. i will bet you break it trying 2 drill it cuz i shattered 2 glass thingys(beakers perhaps???im really baked and cant remember the word) using a glasss drill bit

10. man don't steal from your school or you won't be able to do cool shit in science class.