Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Building a homemade bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalhead1, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hey guys

Im new to smoking and its the first time ive got my own bud. I have looked into a bunch of sites about making your own bong out of a water bottle. I have everything i need but im not sure if i need to have water in it or not? I see that some of the pictures has the pen going into a pool of water in the bong, and some dont.

Thanks alot

2. I recomend if you make a homeade bong make it a gravity bong.

3. this is just a 1 time thing tho. My cousin was going to give me his piece but he forgot last night so its just a temprarory thing.

4. Hmm dude just make a waterfall bong its so easy and just good lol...a plastic bottle bong is a no go...for real

5. i just looked it up. That does look easy but it seems like a hassle having to refill with water each hit

6. Well its not really..plus after you hit it once youll be stoned lol most likly so you wont mind filling it back up.

7. dude the pen goes IN the water, if it doesn't go in the water it's not filtering through, thus you're pretty much just smoking a pipe.. made out of a water bottle.