Build your own Hydroponic System!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CronicSmoker, Feb 20, 2006.

1. This is a good set up for flowering..... If anyone has any questions just ask me.

2. Thats the shit man!! Good drawing... I never really knew how it all worked tell now, thats a good little set up there. :)

3. Nice setup! I am thinking of hydro for my 3rd grow and something like this would be perfect. How big can the plant get before root lock in that tray?

4. You shouldnt have to worrie about "root lock"..... Your plants will grow perfect in a set up like this...... You can use a try as big as you want because Most of them reservoirs like that can hold 20 gallons. (But a try that size will work perfect)

(You could use 2 Trays with 1 reservoir if you wanted) :)

5. You could grow 4 nice plants in a tray like that with no problem what so ever.

6. That shit was simple to build! Thinks man! +REP!

7. ho's -> hose

8. I can draw up a good system for Clones and Mothers if anyone wants.

9. Its working good so far. Thinks for the info on the design.

10. No prob man... Can you show us some pics of how you built it?

11. Has anyone ulse tried the use this set up? or somthing like it?

12. If anyone ulse has any system designs they would like to post here thats cool.

13. great diagram, man. a drawing like that for clones would be great.

14. Alright... Ill have that up in a day or 2

15. i think the hydro ball are waste of money and time..when its time to wash a full 4'x8' table.. just put some rockwol in vrac to give the root more support on the table.once the crop done trash all the rockwol and that it!
    -karlh

16. I dont really know what your talkin about but anyways....

(All you have to do when your done)

throw the rockwool away.

Take the growrocks and wash them with bleach water then REAL good with tap water.

Clean the reservoir.

Then start hole thing over.

17. Chronic, when I referred to root bind (?) I was looking at the depth of the tray. I've seen pics of people lifting monsterous plants out of 5 gallon buckets with a hughe root ball. Where do the roots grow to in a tray that shallow. Forgive, I'm trying to learn. It lookes like a great set up. I'm doing hydro for my next grow. So the roots grow out of the net pots are reach across the bottom of the tray?
    peace

18. You dont use net pots... Just stick a 1 inch rockwool cube into a 4inch cube after your clones get roots then let it grow in veg for a wile then put it into this system to flower... All i can say is try it man and it will work perfect for you..... Then once you pull up that first root ball all your questions will be awnserd.