bugs!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by johnapeelsed, Aug 17, 2012.

1. hey i got two outside now...first time outsider... somthings been eating the leaves.....from the outside in...now i heard you can spray water with a little bit of soap...does that work...someone please help

2. [quote name='"johnapeelsed"']hey i got two outside now...first time outsider... somthings been eating the leaves.....from the outside in...now i heard you can spray water with a little bit of soap...does that work...someone please help[/quote]

You might have an ant problem. I had that happen to me in the begging of the season. I picked up a bottle of organacide and that takes care of it. I also spreaded pepper all around the plants too, its supposed to act as a barrier.

3. PEPPERMINT OIL & GRIT

A good deterrent for ants who are invaded your garden or home. You can either saturate cotton balls with it or mix in a spray bottle with water and spray where needed. GRITS sprinkled in the garden are also supposed to be an effective way to kill off ants.