Bugs on plant almost done flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Username652, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I never heard of that Smurfz what does aphid mean?

2. What's aphid mean? Is that the kind of bug on my plant? Sorry if I'm repeating myself I have a bad internet connection

3. tough to get rid of in bloom as you shouldn't spray the flowers. finger pick the ones you can find to keep their population down.

4. Thanks Canna Smurf. I have been trying to get rid of every player ittle bug I see but they are almost on every leaf. They almost look like the picture on the wiki, but I have never seen one that is red. The bugs on my plant are small grey, they seems to just be developing they're wings

5. Get rid of every little bug I see*

6. I can't find My to take a picture of now, they seem to have dissipated after I took my plant outside in the cold

7. Can't seem to find any*

8. To each their own I guess.

9. Aphids will die over 100°
    I would finish and do a bud wash. Look on you tube

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. looks like its an insect called thrip/s try neem oil or insecticidal soap ,but if its an Aphid same treatment will work for them too,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
  11. Great I'll try that out, thanks mac

12. Thanks papa I'll look that up

13. Aphid mate is commonly known as a greenfly but they come in other color to like black ,,,they give birth to live young greenfly and really multiple if left they will suck the plant dry if left but green fly are one of the easy bug to get rid off ,,,mac,,