Bugs in the soil only???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sparkie11, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Good to know and literally until just two days ago, I was living the bug free dream... Then, while chillin in the lower portion of my artificial Jungle, I added some nuts and H2o and noticed some little things floating and when the water receded, these little things skimmer-ed all over the place and then disappeared back into the depths of the soil not to be seen again until the next watering.

2. Update fellow Братья по оружию,

So I captured some of these little fellas with a dropper. I placed small drops with the creatures on individual plates to start the mass desruction. I attacked one set with a Garlic Lime mixture that has sat in 45 degree weather for 1 month, little to no effect

Next i covered some of the little shits in D.E. some affect right away but they continued to move and jump around no doubt fornicate....(left for effect overnight covered)

Next, I read that tobacco juice may kill them so I got a hold of some of the most potent Tobacco is could, Copenhagen. After concocting a brew of sick shit, I concentrated some in another drop of water and then added the concoction. Little bastard began to die!!!!!

Next morning I checked on the little bastard that sat all night in the D.E. and yea, they had began to build little two story homes out of the remaining residue and they were in the process of building a damn whore house to keep the fornication going.... I then added the Tobacco brew and to my amazment, I began to hear little booms as the little shits began to fire small artillery at the dropper, to no avail.... they eventually surrendered after .6 seconds and well..... I let the full dropper on them killing every little rat bastard..

Question, has anyone used a tobacco brew three weeks from harvest???

Thanks in advance...
    Sparkie