Bugs and Remaining Changes

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

1. #81 1bakedpotato, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    search was broken on the last one

2. The editor box buttons (bold, hyperlink, image, etc) are missing on iOS Safari on both mobile and desktop versions. Also, I can't seem to copy & paste anything into the editor box.

3. Content pages are still a bit wonky.
    My Content - Page 1 displays 9 items, Page 2 displays 3, Pages 3 and 4 each display 1.
    Content Ifollow - Pages 1 and 2 display 2, pages 3 and 4 display 1 post.

Overall starting to feel and come together rather nicely. Hope you are getting some sleep gnik. :smoke:

4. Thank you for the changes! I haven't been here that long but I can imagine the headaches and sleepless nights trying to keep all your members and customers happy. Your hard work is appreciated!

5. lizard, i dunno if anybody posted this already, but if im logged in on my pc, and try to log in on my tablet, it doesnt let me log into the same account from 2 different locations. Use to be able to before.

6. #86 Lizard King, May 16, 2013

That is intended for additional security. However we may change the settings if community doesn't like this option.

We will soon have https for specific pages also due to increased user security.

But it is wise to discuss these things when the initial conversion is done. There are tons of other things that are not visible at the moment :)

7. is 

is it possible to make one log out the other account? Tablet uses 4g and i use it when on the go. My cell phone on the other hand, has no problem logging in when im log in on pc. But i think its running the mobile version.

Implementing a force log out feature will be kind of hacking your computer without your knowledge :) System can't remove a file from your computer without you performing an action from that computer.

Implementing a force log out feature will be kind of hacking your computer without your knowledge :) System can't remove a file from your computer without you performing an action from that computer.

</div></blockquote>So the logout is client sided?  :eek: Cant force a server kick? or log mac address's and make an "allow" list for your devices? a few different services i use, will log your account out and send the kicked account a message saying "you were logged in from a different device, click here if you did not authorize" or something like that. Its cool either way, just was not sure if it was suppose to be like that or it was an error.

When u try to log in, that is all it says "There was an error" lol confusing me

</div></blockquote>So the logout is client sided?  :eek: Cant force a server kick? or log mac address's and make an "allow" list for your devices? a few different services i use, will log your account out and send the kicked account a message saying "you were logged in from a different device, click here if you did not authorize" or something like that. Its cool either way, just was not sure if it was suppose to be like that or it was an error.

When u try to log in, that is all it says "There was an error" lol confusing me

</div></blockquote> 
    As i said , i will gladly discuss these kind of cosmetic changes , functionalities etc.. once we are done with the initial conversion and configuration. 

11. thank you kind sir! Good luck with the conversion and godspeed! 

12. Is the data in the first post current? About the photo conversion and the subscriptions being fixed. If so what's the eta that they will be finisged lol I'm biting my nails over here waiting to see the new cool stuff working right!

13. #93 *guest, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    Hell, I think gnik drazil deserves a serious round of applause from us. I've seen him sign off at around 3am in his time zone and be back on trying to fix any issues maybe 5 hours later. 

I can't speak for him personally, but it seems like he's been working hard as fuck all day long trying to get all this shit worked out for days on end now. 

Cheers to gnik drazil, I'd send him a pizza if I weren't so broke. :laughing:

14. #94 Marliedog, May 16, 2013
    Smoke a bowl for him. He might be to busy to toke atm.

who says so :smoking: 

16. Editing code toked out of your mind = All of GC pissed off @ broken website. Lets all blaze one for him!

Yes , i am constantly updating it , attachment conversion is on pause at the moment due to a bug investigation ( related to subscribed topics ). Once we iron that out we will resume attachment conversion.

18. Thanks man and I'm smoking one for you lol. And its as fat as a crayola!

19. Good news is I get updates on this thread.. just none of the others. :(

20. #100 *guest, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013

From the first page of this thread: "Subscribed threads not correctly displaying subscribed threads : investigation in progress"

Patience, man. :D