Bugs and Remaining Changes

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

1. #61 CompleteAsshole, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    <sup>under grasscity forum column at top. click activity feed, under notifications, in drop down box. it cause my tab to lock up and can't navigate away from page. have to close and open new tab</sup>

2. #62 Verdurous, May 15, 2013

Activity Feed ?
    [/QUOTE]
    Right next to the search bar, the first link on the drop down menu for Grasscity Forum with url http://forum.grasscity.com/spy

It's working fine for me.

3. I think he means the spy. I think...

4. Will the ability to hover over thread titles and see the first post (rather then the title and date) be reinstated?

5. it says activity feed here. right above manage friends. the link works but once on that next page none of those links work.

6. #66 Lizard King, May 15, 2013
    It loads without any issue for me 

lol we will all get used to changes , that functions name will always remain spy in my memory :smoking: 

7. The button between thread titles and the number of replies/views will show you a preview of both the first and last post in the thread.

8. it seems like the site loads faster and faster each time i log on keep up the good work

when I try to get to a thread from there it freezes on me

10. We rolled an update for search related issues , can you please check to see if search is displaying correct number of items on each page.

11. I searched forums and got 25 results per page

that should be the case :)

13. I'm still only getting one page, and it shows posts now instead of threads.  :confused: 

Search box is relavant to the area you are located at. If you are inside a forum , system will search that forum. If you are inside a thread , system will search that thread only. You can click and change the location http://d.pr/i/z9EW

15. Oh wow, that's ridiculously awesome. I really like the new search!!! lol I was just doing it wrong. :p

wait for the final improvement :)

17. I sounded quite harsh there bro.. sorry. I just think that once we all get used to it we'll love it, hell, i've pretty much forgotten what it used to look like ahah

18. #80 Shaaaft, May 15, 2013
    My subbed threads are working.  How wonderful!

Nvm I was fooled.