Bugs and Remaining Changes

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Lizard King, May 14, 2013.

Only when trying to view threads for me

2. Investigating this , strange will play with MySQL configuration a bit after some detailed log analyses next week.

3. Random for me...only happens when I have multiple tabs open on GC, but that's the only constant that I can determine...

4. Browser - Google Chrome Version 28

Step 1 - I create a post that includes a quote
    Step 2 - I edit the post and save my changes

Now all my quotes are removed, and the text is actually switched out of order, placing the text I quoted after my response to the quote.

Anyone else able to reproduce or is it just me?

I've had problems editing posts with quotes happen a couple of times...not for a long while though...I used to get format codes beside my text when I edited a post with a quote...had to go to the full editor to prevent it from happening...

I use FF...

Hasn't happened for a good wile though... :confused_2:

@[member="Lizard King"]

Some people have been having trouble with youtube links not embedding...myself being one of them...seems to just affect certain people though...weird...

Like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGXDKrUoVrw

Just posted as a simple link...they always embedded for me doing that until Wednesday...

6. Will check this hopefully tomorrow , hopefully some one will remind me . too drunk at the moment :)

i've been drinking raki for the last 4 hours now and started smoking in last 2 hours :smoking:

But who will not drink in the following scene 

Attached Files:

Damn, that is beautiful! Drink another for me! ;) 

8. Turkey?? Sounds like you finally are taking a bit of relaxation, enjoy and Thanks for all you do. :smoke:

Yalikavak , Bodrum 

10. I've been getting SQL errors as well. It only happens when I have multiple tabs open.

[​IMG]

11. Jealous as fuck.

12. #432 IgnorantFool, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013

Great...now we know...it's all twistedd's fault... :poke:

I'm still getting them pretty regularly when I have multiple tabs open as well.

13. On the app it never let's me edit posts. Frustrating. Always end up double posting or going to the online website if I feel a revision is needed.

14. I've run into a problem recently. I'm not able to embed any videos into my posts. I'm sure I'm doing it correctly. I'm using video that embed on other sites, but not here. I'm not posting "https" or whatever. Why is this? Could it be anything in my settings?

15. Can't delete your own threads by deleting the first post.

No time to edit a post without an "Edit" line being left.

Can't figure out how to find old posts, going back more than a few.  

16. Yeah, the edit line thing annoys me too, but not really a big deal to me. I just don't like the actual text editor and the fact my videos don't post. I'm also not getting notifications for people quoting me. I've checked it out, it's marked.

This problem is one I've been having for a while...look here...seems to be slowly cropping up for more and more people...

Too lazy to tyoe it out right now, but there's a way around it posted in there...

18. Just one thing I dislike about the new app is how you view pics in threads.

I prefer the old way when u could scroll through all pic on your current page.

Hope this makes sense.