Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bugging out, what do I do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J.Wallace, May 21, 2009.

1. Yo, have you ever really bugged out badly? My heart is racing and I feel like i cant breath.

For the past few days i've been getting really paranoid when i smoked but now its really bad, im starting to panic, like im trapped and have nothing i can do right now, like i'm trapped somewhere.

Ah man, i'm bugging out.

2. listen. remember the its only the weed thats making you feel that way, do something to distract you listen to some music and just breath you know is going to go away:)
    relax brother:cool:

3. it's all in your head...just relax and try to enjoy yourself

also maybe take a break from smoking or not smoke so much?

4. Put on some music, and just totally focus your attention on it. it will help you relax and stay calm.

Hope this helps.

5. Just take a few deep breaths. Relax. Try and distract yourself.

6. The 3 previous posts got it right. Relax like everyone said. You will surely be ok :)

7. Remind yourself you're high and not give a fuck

8. Seasoned tokers don't bug out.

9. If you let yourself get freaked out one time, it's easy for it to happen again. You'll start thinking negative thoughts and it's all downhill from there. Maybe take a few days off and just think positive.