Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bugging out for weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sporkz, Mar 28, 2006.

1. you know.... raid is used to kill living things that are exposed to it.... I wonder if you could get fucked up from smoking ebstesos? or mabey cyanide? woah i bet that would fuck you up hard core.

2. someone correct me if im wrong...but i believe that the active ingredient in "raid" is also found in every cigarette...so i dont think smokin a "raid" laced blunt would do much...might just fuck you up a little bit more and give you a headache??

3. We're talking about much more of the deadly chemicals than in a cig dude. I know there are some fucked up people out there that will try anything, but this one is just plain stupid.