Bugging me for weeks

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tyleriztokin, Oct 25, 2011.

1. So there is this girl I like a lot. Her name is ashley and she is just so cute. Tall, burnette, everything I've ever wanted. Smokes and drinks a lot too. We hang out every weekend and we always have fun. We text each other just about every night. I met her through one of my gay friends. I'm preety sure she likes me too, but i'm not sure if I'm friend zoned. I want to tell her how i feel, but i don't want to lose a good friendship. I came up with the idea to tell my gay freind, because he is really good friends with her. Maybe he can give me insight on what to do? Or should I not tell him and go straight to her?

2. Go straight to her and tell her you want to make sweet love to her for hours underneath the star light.

3. Ask her gay friend what's up. (with her hahah.)

After all he is really close to her and most likely she has mentioned you to him.

from there you can plan it out. But you gotta know first before you make a ass of yourself without her having mutual feelings.