Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buggin Out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smr312, Feb 18, 2012.

1. just had a few bong hits of some dank and now im freekin out
    my room is in the basement and out basement it walk out style so i can see right into the backyards. and theres a giant woods right behind my parents house. and deer live in thats woods. i came in from the bathroom and get in my couch and i look out the window. and there it was
    a deer. looking right into my room at me with its fucking glowing eyes.
    deer never come this close. they always stop right before the pool. but ones right by my window. never this close.
    fucking deer

2. Woah dude.

3. Smoke it out.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMXovAuCKA]Louis CK Deer - YouTube[/ame]

5. Bahaha hell yea op keep on burnin. Maybe the deer just wanted to get highhh haha

6. Hold your lighter and pipe up with that face that says "Session then?"

7. Smoke out the deer and film it! You would be legend...

8. this is an awesome post man :)

9. smoke some more

10. Haha beast thread. Go outside and punch that deer in the neck. That's how I get furry woodland creatures to gtfo in my neighborhood. ;););)