Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport L'Or Blance (special edition with porcelain)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Tomason, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Bugatti L’Or Blanc: Fliegende Untertasse - Classic Driver - MAGAZIN - News

I know the text is in german but i guess the pictures speak for themselves/you can google for infos.

I think adding porcelain/china bone (whatever you call it, i had to look it up), to a car inside and outside is kind of a weird idea, but interesting. :p

personally ive never been that much of a big bugatti fan :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Isn't porcelain hella heavy? I don't want the inside of my million-dollar supercar to look like my toilet.

3. /agreed

as i said its a fucking weird idea :D

4. Bugatti's are so overrated. If you are gonna want to get a sick car like that get a Lamborghini Superleggera or a Ferrari F430. I have a friend who owns a ferrari dealership and let me tell you those things dipset. Takin them for a test spin is better than sex IMO.

5. I am also a fan of nice Porsche's. My uncle had a Porsche Targa that I would go 120+ in while whippin it.

6. my uncle owns one of my dream cars (etype v12) but he said maybe he would sell it sometime ... now i gotta save some money to buy it haha :D id take that ride over the ugly bugatti anyday (of course not if id be allowed to sell the bugatti haha)

7. Have fun trying to keep a V12 Jag running ahahahaha.

8. #8 Tomason, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011

[​IMG]