Bug problem or not?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by I_lovesatan, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I have no other evidence aside from this. If you look right under my light, there are little particles that seem to be flying around. I have a fan blowing right through this area so I tend to think its dust. The only thing is, the fact that it flies in weird directions. Mostly towards the light and in curved patterns. These are so small I could not capture it on a camera and I can only see them in the right lighting. I didnt see anything on my plants but they are only a week old.

2. i am paranoid about my plants so i tend to be over protective. i would not rule out it being dust unless absolutely certain. some of the tiniest of pests can be the most harmful. keep a close eye on them, make sure nothing is boring, burrowing, eating, pissing, shitting... anything on your plants, dust usually has the tendancy to be spurratic seeing as it is not a biological entity :D. not trying to scare you, just trying to help. im sure they are fine just letting you know the options. keep an eye on your plants they will let you know if its dust or pets;)