Bug Powder

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Not Registered, May 15, 2003.

1. My plants right now are about 5-6 inches tall and are doing quite well. However, one of my plants has a leaf that was munched on by some fucking bug.

So I looked around my house for something to rid myself of these pests but all I found was this powder shit you put on your plants and it is supposed to keep them from being munched on.

So I was just wondering if this shit would harm my plants in any way.

2. firstly try to find out exactly what is attacking your plant, and then you can get something for it.........Peace out........Sid

3. I was looking at my plant today and I noticed a catepillar crawling on a nearby tree (the tree is about 2 inches away). I looked at the munch marks on the leaf and I put 2 and 2 together.

I'm not 100% sure, but I am almost positive it was a catepillar that munched on my plant. There are no ant hills aound the area I am growing and the only other pest I have noticed are deer. Which, if they fucked with them, the plants would have been completely destroyed.

P.S. That catepillar no longer lives. :D

4. fuckin catepillar:D