Bug on the wall

Discussion in 'General' started by Misc, May 6, 2011.

1. I'm just watching the motherfucker right now, but little does he know I'm about to kill his dumb ass.

2. catch him in a cup and keep him as a smokebuddy lol

3. give him a peaceful death. trap him and get him high as fuck then smash him :)

4. is it like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7_F_AqeRqo]YouTube - A Brotha Vs. A Bug, Mr. Chi-City Kicking some Insect A**[/ame]

5. or death by weedsmoke. lol

6. Reminds me of this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7_F_AqeRqo]YouTube - A Brotha Vs. A Bug, Mr. Chi-City Kicking some Insect A**[/ame]

Edit: damn hippie you quick on the draw

7. i figured it would die by smoke but the smash just adds the satisfaction:smoke:

8. I'm not sure how I wanna kill him. Last time I caught a wasp I dismembered him and fed him to ants.

9. LOL that fucking video with the dude killing the bug with a crutch brought a tear to my eye from laughter.. lolololol

10. i know how you feel... last night a giant spider crawled across my wall. i tried to kill him with a magazine (american rifleman, if you're wondering. i thought about using popular science, but i figured AR was more appropriate). however, he fell down behind my dresser. my only hope is that the other spiders back there kill him in a turf war. in a few days im gonna get some aerosal spider killer and commit genocide, but right now i'm content to contain them within their perimeter.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvuXGdQi8WU]YouTube - Family Guy Fleas[/ame]

12. That video was funny as fuck. lol

13. Thats always a blast. Take off their wings and get ready for a battle. Its awesome watching ants take down bugs 50x their size.

14. ....Last night my music stopped for 5 minutes while i was on GC, I heard a strange sound and thought it was rain falling on the shutters... After focusing on it for about 5 seconds and realizing it was only comming from one part of the room i quietly said "No.." Turned my light on and shined it on my poster.... Biggest fucking roach i've ever fucking seen man. I had a halogen light bulb in and the light almost went through the fucker.

Jaw dropped and i sprinted across the house for the spray can cause i wasn't touching that son of a bitch,. Killed the motherfucker. Death by Drowning in RAID. Cant stand to hear roaches walk across paper.

15. buds cant get high they have no spine.

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That vid was hilarious lol.

17. dude you are so high your typos are weed related

18. Low powered spring airsoft pistols are great

19. got a pretty good laugh, i think ill keep the typo

20. fucking jumbo bug just came through the window ... now he is lying on his back not getting anywhere, but i couldnt manage to find anything to put him into, and out of my window :< haha