Bug on my plant good or bad?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by stewiespliff, Oct 10, 2011.

1. So the other day I noticed thus bug on my plant, and it's still there today. I have never seen this type of insect, can someone please help me identify and let me know if it's good, bad, or neutral. Thanks in advance for any knowledgeable info.

Attached Files:

2. stink bugs! some neem oil should help repel them.

i also believe you have spider mites. some pyrethrum foggers and some neem should make it happen :bongin:

3. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']stink bugs! some neem oil should help repel them.

i also believe you have spider mites. some pyrethrum foggers and some neem should make it happen :bongin:[/quote]

Thanks man for the reply,, are they harmful to the plant? Yeah I been doing the neem oil it's kind jus in the middle not infested but not gone completely...

4. dude thats a old stink bug,don't pick it up or you will wear that stink on youre hands for days,it wont hurt youre plant at all but it stinks and thats it's self defense.you're cool.

5. [quote name='"loose leaf"']dude thats a old stink bug,don't pick it up or you will wear that stink on youre hands for days,it wont hurt youre plant at all but it stinks and thats it's self defense.you're cool.[/quote]

Thnks man ,,, I wouldn't touch it with my hand lol.. But I'll just leave it alone,, I saw it eating a fly which there are alot in my backyard this time of year.

6. stick bugs are a pest in the grow world. it would be best to get rid of them.

7. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']stick bugs are a pest in the grow world. it would be best to get rid of them.[/quote]

Oh okay cool deal thanks again!