Bug in my bed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4smells2like0, May 20, 2010.

1. Holy shit.:eek::smoke:
    Did you keep it as a pet?
    I would have. Lmao

2. A friends told me numerous times about the time he found a dead roach in his bong water after he tipped the bong over. God only knows how long that fucker was in there for...

3. dude dont be such a drama queen. its just a fucking bug, people in asian eat them because they are REALLY good for you. bugs are the janitors of the world, dont hate them because they are doing their job.

4. and... how nasty and disgusting is that bong water? the only thing you should see in bong water is whats behind your bong when you hold up. keep that shit clean or your inhaling disgusting fumes that fuck with the taste.

5. :laughing:...thats a fact!

6. Mission accomplished x2.
    I'm on fire.

7. LOL just read that. Thats actually happenedto me when I was like 11.
    I poured a bowl of Trix and than I poured some milk and started eating and ended up taking out a dead roach out of my mouth because I felt something 'extra crunchy'.

Haven't eaten a god dam bowl since.
    I'm like yeah fuck that...trix are for roaches...:(

8. haha a roach was in your crack. That just painted the funniest picture in my head of someone jumpin out of bed smackin a roach off their ass.. LOL

9. Says the creepy bug lady that lives down the street.

10. I fucking hate bugs, and especially spiders. If it came down to it, I'd almost rather have a raging bull in my living room, than a tarantula. Luckily I've never seen any big ass spiders. I hate critters so much that I hate even getting close to get a napkin on their ass, usually I spray them with febreze until their dead, then I get them

11. yeah, I was being totally serious

edit: and just because people in Asia eat them doesn't mean I have to welcome them crawling in my asscrack in my nice cozy home

12. haha this shit made me laugh

13. aww man that really sucks and as far as being dirty.. those little bastards can live off of the glue on a postage stamp. I would have had to clean my entire room and move the bed to be sure there were no more.

14. get a bowl of beer and set it out, coat the inside walls of the bowl with vaseline

watch the mother fuckers drown!! they love yeast btw

bread, beer, cereal, etc

15. Fuck. As I got to the part where you talked about pinching it I was really expecting that it would've exploded and you to have had roach goober between your asscheeks.

:(

16. Roaches are just a hassle. There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, as bad as bed bugs - they're the real thing. We had them a few years ago and it was one of the most difficult periods of my life, and beleive me that's saying something.

Bed Bugs are from HELL! :eek: They are one of the most impossilble creatures in the world to kill. They made DDT illegal, which works and does not hurt humans or animals, due to stupid laws. When we had DDT available in inseceicide, bed bugs were not a problem. Now, they're back and coming to a bed, office, hotel, movie theater and chair near YOU!

17. bugs are the worst mannn

fuck i have some black headphones in right now, and only one of thems in my ear - the others on my lap. just thinking about these little bitch insects, i looked down and damn near fell off my chair because i thought it was a bug. fuck man. its not that im scared of bugs, im just disgusted by them. they make me squirm like a fucker.

18. You guys are all wussies, I live in a shitty 2 bedroom with 4 people living in it and we must have about 50 roach nests in our walls. We've tried everything, but those fuckers won't leave. These are those little roaches that don't get much bigger than a beer bottle cap, but they still suck. I feel 'em crawling around all the time, it's mostly in the kitchen but they get into my room sometimes too. I drank one before by accident, fell into my coke, it was pretty dark, you can figure the rest. I shit you not, everytime it's past 1 am and I walk into my kitchen and turn the lights on, there's hundreds, HUNDREDS of them EVERYWHERE. In my sink, my counters, my walls, the ceiling. It doesn't even bother me anymore, I'm used to it, but you can gaurentee 0 girls are entering this casa.

19. Yeah I have a phobia of spiders and waterbugs. Completely freeze up if I'm near them.

20. ahaha