buffett

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrRaider, Aug 25, 2011.

1. What do you guys think about warren the wise investing 5 billion in BofA? I am really beginning to not like this dude. Corpratocracy !

2. I think he's a businessman, and he's in it for the money. He's buying 700 million shares at $7 each, with a 10-year exercise period which is a solid deal. In 10 years, those stocks are gonna double as BOA starts consuming a good amount of the high interest rate loans in this country.

Same exact deal he did with Goldman in '08 when the market was shit, and he's still riding out the cash flow from that one.

Buffet is a very calm investor. He's always looking out for the long-term aspects of the deal, because he knows that if a stock drops 200% the day after he buys it, it means nothing, you just have to wait it out.

so yeah....:)

3. you can quote me on this.."DUH". :D

He's just another asshole looking to rape the wallets of the poor and middle-class...hope he steps on a few little caterpillars...
    [​IMG]

4. does anybody see the problem with big business investing in our banking system ?our banking system is the most corrupt evil thing on this planet.

5. oh and mark another person(Buffett) down that would do anything possible in their powers to make sure ron paulis not elected it would cost him billions maybe trillions if to were elected

6. I thought the banking system was big business? Other then that, I agree. Well I think the US congress is the most corrupt thing on this planet but the banks certainly come in a close second.

7. #7 MrRaider, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    the banking system is not a free market big business it is a cartel ran by the government and the federal reserve. They hold monopoly privileges over the creation and distribution of money. for every dollar the fed create the banks inflate it 9 fold. this steals your purchasing power of the money you already hold. without government forcing you to use this fiat money it would not exist oh and by the way it's unconstitutional

8. fixed/modified/corrected/edited/spun...now it is a bit closer to the truth....but I could be wrong...;)

9. #10 NasaJoe, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Yep, this guy benefits a ton on the status quo. His comment about raising taxes on the rich was like throwing a steak to the hungry citizens which his investments keeps down.

Buffett

10. Buffett to Host Obama Fundraiser in New York - Bloomberg

11. Buffet is a scumbag.

12. Caesar salad and crab legs, man. Soooo tasty.

13. Buffett says tea party approach is insane ! ... this guy is the poster boy for corporatism

14. He must be proud of a new tax being named after him! What a fcuk tard

15. Why should rich people pay a smaller percentage of taxes thanks to loopholes?

That's all Buffet is saying.

”oh what a monster!”

16. You can't just cut spending to pay off the debt. You need high tax revenue too or you'll never pay it off.

But lets just ignore this and demand endless tax cuts for people with 20-car garages. What a noble cause!

17. Kind of like those endless demands from liberals to raise taxes over and over again on the rich to pay for this expanding poor population so that everyone can have a cell phone.

18. They need more money for war, remember, we can't cut spending...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybOdn5-yD0]Fund War, Cut Social Security & Medicare - Senator - YouTube[/ame]