BUFFET's Random High Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Sep 23, 2007.

1. BUFFET's Random High Thoughts Thread

5.23.07 FOREWORD

No Name Low Dank | I've been smoking pretty each every night now since I've started working. Haven't done that for almost 6 months. And lemme tell you this - it feels great. So basically my routine that I've established is get home from work usually at around midnight.
    1. Get my piece, bud, lighter, cigs, phone/music, and water ready to go.
    2. Take a quick shower
    3. Take everything outside and blaze up.
    4. Usual activities following (in no particular order): cig with music, computer, movie, food, talk with friends, smoke more.
    So I think almost every night, usually when I'm outside chillin on a cig, I say something in my head that I just think is funny or unique, in some way or another. By thoughts, I don't mean highly intellectual and mindblowing, I just mean things so random you are going to wonder why I posted them. And I've been meaning to post these thoughts since a couple nights ago but I never got around to it. Well, now I finally got it started here. Let's see if I can keep it going.

Hope it's some way entertaining to you guys because I get a kick outta this myself.

2. BUFFET's Random High Thoughts Thread

5.23.07 ONE

No Name Low Dank
    | If you get some fastfood to go and use the drink from the #6 Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger (make that a large) Combo for your sesh, make sure you place the straw so its pointing at the end away from you. That way you can tell if you're running low on your Coke. Now you can portion it out to the rest of your bowl hits and not get stuck with cottonmouth.

3. Behold: How my xanga got started.

4. :smoke:this is a cool idea. could other people post there random high thoughts as well? i've had some crazy high thoughts lately.

5. Call me stupid but I don't get the straw thing.

6. Me either :(

7. BUFFET's Random High Thoughts Thread

5.24.07 TWO

No Name Low Dank
    | So after work, I get off with a coworker and she gives me a ride home. I get my piece and my bud and we go hotbox it in a parking lot nearby. I come back home and find a bag of food I brought home from work earlier. I almost creamed my pants on sight cause I forgot that I had it. So I sat down at my computer, reached into the bag, and grabbed the first food item I felt.

(Said to myself)
    "Mmm...(bite)...donut...(bite)...Homer Simpson...(bite)...WHAT!?!?!?!?!"

I don't know why I tripped out making those connections but it was really crazy in my mind. Gave myself a good laugh.

8. I have no clue whats going on right now. This is just weird.. im very stoned.

9. LOL dude thats exactly what i was thinking before i read that. So ya i second that.