Buffalo Wings: Food of the Gods

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jun 8, 2006.

1. I'm surprised no one has said this yet....but since not I will

Dressings were made for salads and other assorted vegetables. Why would you ever ruin the deliciousness of wing sauce by covering it in something that IMO is only masking the glorious hottness of it. Shame on thee for using dress with wings.

The wing gods are disappointed in you all. They eat theirs like men.

2. Then I flip the wing gods off and tell em that I'll eat em the way that is most delicious to me :smoke:

3. yeahhh buffalo wings are the shit with blue cheese!! I get em downtown for 5 bucks at the Pizza shop all the time. Nothin better than those when your high but they sure are messy:rolleyes:

4. The only thing Blue Cheese is good for is what the Reverand Bob Levy eats it with... if you don't know his show, you'll be shocked by that ending some time ;)

But ranch is only good with the celery which MUST come with buffalo wings.

But shit, I love wings, nothing beats a sunday afternoon at some sports bar eating a shit load of wings.

5. i love wings.

i wonder if hooters is open haha

6. If you love wings, why do you care if Hooters is open? Hooters is good for one thing, T&A... if you want wings or good food, might I suggest elsewhere?

7. haha im down with the wings at hooters, seriously, they're quality

8. Hooters has too much of a bready sauce for my taste. Don't really like their wings.

Only us true wing connoisseurs have a delicate enough palate to distinguish subtle tastes, textures, and smells.

Buffalo Wild Wings all the way. :)

9. Well...the hooter's last night was serving up $6.99 all-you-can-eat wings. You better believe who was there. :)

10. buffalo wings are good. however, i don't like blue cheese and ranch on wings sounds gross. i have to go with NAKED WINGS!!!

11. Honestly, this thread made hungry. I love Hooters wings, but my homemade boneless strips and buffalo shrimp can't be beat (I soak the chicken parts in butter milk overnight) I am heading out the door now to get the ingredients now. Great thread.

12. The rev Bob ALMOST turned me off to blue cheese (lol), but honestly, there are few things better then when anything buffalo flavored meets anything bbluecheese. HOWARD RULES!

13. That's what I do with my chicken. I like to marinade mine in olive oil, buttermilk, and lemon-pepper overnight. Just for that added little "bite."

14. hooters sucks. Breaded wings? you've gotta be kidding. Besides, their hottest sauce is weak as hell.

Wingstop has the hottest sauce i've had with their atomic. Good stuff.

BW3 is my favorite though. My favorite is to go with about 3 other heads, on tuesday (.40 cent wing night), and get like 4 or 5 different sauces. Wild, parmesan garlic, asian zing, mango habanero, and some hot. then just rotate through the flavors as I go. It rules.

ranch > Bleu cheese, though both are quite tasty.

So in conclusion, hooters sucks. you've gotta eat all your wings in about 3 minutes or they get soggy, and soggy sucks.

15. B-Dubs is awesome. I think you are being to hard on (haha) the Hooters though.:)

16. A direct quote from the bottom edge of a page in my planner book given to us in Jr. High School (they just had random funny quotes in them, I guess to keep our attention away from the lesson as far as possible, and to keep our amusement levels up);

17. Boneless wings arent TRUE wings =]
    And yes, Blue Cheese is the way to go.

18. Mm, good idea guys. I might have to hit up WingStop for dinner tonight.

[​IMG]

19. oh man, every thursday here is wing night at the local bar. $4.50 for 12 wings, and damn are they fantastic.

Probably have 15 or so differant flavours, unfortunetly, I always wuss out and get the extra hot, one of these days Ill try something new, caribbean jerk has been looking mighty fine lately...

and i agree on no dip. Your wings must be sub par if they need a dipping sauce. plus, wings are horrible for dipping, you just suck the sauce off and then bite the wing normal, or try and suck the entire contents of the wing right off the bone, which can be fun, but id rather just eat my hot wings in peace.

and honey garlic wings kick ass, but only in small doses.

20. Just had to revive this thread, since da-Sauce's thread. :)