Buffalo Wings Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Who here LOOOOVES buffalo wings? My local Wing Street/Pizza Hut is hands down the best place I've ever ate at with wings. Right now I am wolfing down 20 of them, so fucking good... with ranch dip...

[​IMG]

2. MMMMMmmMMMmm....boneless, FTW!
    [​IMG]

3. lmfao yeahh boneless <33

muaha i could just eat some actually :D willing to share ;)?

4. Boneless for the motherfucking win.

Oh my god these are so fuckin spicy.

Burnin hot boneless wings from wing street, highly recommended.

5. all hail the bdubs

i want some real bad right now

6. I just had boneless wings.. MMM

7. ok ate about 15 now i am full, my nose is running, and i have tears rolling down my cheeks. Time to put them in the fridge.

8. Yeah those extra spicy wings become more of an endurance test than a meal after the 10th one.

Delicious with beer though.

9. ow my gut.

10. #11 JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    i got bottles of medium and carribian jerk sauce from BW3's in my fridge! dammit! be rigt back:bolt:

ahhh just had the most tender, juice grilled chicken breast smothered in BW3 sauce! delicious!

11. If you get your wings fron Pizza Hut or BWW, you are not eating Buffalo Wings. And we don't call them Buffalo Wings in Buffalo, we call them chicken wings. Come to Buffalo and go to La Nova's or Bocce's and you will have real "Buffalo Wings". You can even order them online. And boneless wings are just chicken nuggets dipped in barbecue sauce.

12. I miss Heinous Anus.

This would be his dream thread.

13. B W 3's is the shit! I haven't eaten it in so long though. Their fries are soo good, and the sandwiches.

Hooters wings are pretty good too.

14. b-dubs is the shit. I used to have a friend who worked there, I could go in on a Sunday before the game started, and get unlimited Coke's and wings for free all day.

I haven't wings in so long....

15. FUCK YEAH

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Agalloch again.

16. The title to this thread instantly brought the image of Obama sky surfing on a skateboard with sunglasses on.. I know what I'm going to eat tonight! Thanks Agalloch.

17. I love wings.

during football season especially.

but you cant enjoy wings without a HUGE frosty mug of beer.
    [​IMG]
    but this one is empty, wheres my waitress?!

18. Bath in frothy goodness, my friend.

[​IMG]

:D

19. omfg. Quaker Steak and Lube. Wings are my favourite food in the world, anytime i go out to eat i order wings. Im so hardcore that i went to the buffalo wing festival, and i plan on attending it again!!! :D