Buffalo wild wings is awesome

Discussion in 'General' started by isu8, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Who agrees

2. yeah dude i have one right near me and thats where i go for munchies a lot now

3. The one by my house always under cooks the wings :(. The meat is super pink and sometimes there's still blood in it.:eek::mad:

4. Never had a bad experience at any of the approximately 8 locations I've been to. The beer is a little overpriced in my opinion as are the wings, but it's so delicious. Just sucks a dozen wings and a beer can cost you almost $20.

5. :( Fuckin' gross....

Blasphemy! I picked up 25 wings the other night for 9.99 0_o

I can go have 12 wings, a beer or two, and all the other fix-ins INCLUDING tip for maybe... 15 bucks.

On another note - What is your favorite sauce? I love the Mango Habanero :D

6. I can buy like 2 lbs of chicken,and a 12 pack for like $16 at the store....I win

7. Funny you say that- mine also. My preferred method is 12 boneless wings in the teriyaki sauce, with a few side cups of Mango Habanero. The taste blends together excellently.

8. I was gonna go there one time but it was way too packed. so I went to some Chinese buffet and spent $20 on the meal no drink.

9. FUCK YES! I get 12 wings (traditional); 6 being Mango, 6 being Teriyaki!

10. Mango-Habanero! FTW!!!! Careful though, they bite back the next morning! lol

11. And I guess I exaggerated price. It's around $14 for 12 and a beer, plus tax, tip makes 18...basically 20 lol

12. next time you go tell them about it.

13. Does anyone like Blazin? I like to try it on the side sometimes but it's just too hot to enjoy for me. I once ate 6 boneless of them and it took forever. Beer doesn't even help, the carbonation seems to burn your tongue worse.

14. milk and bread my friend!

15. Meh. I've found Blazin' to be just gross :confused:

Like the fire sauce from Taco Smell.

I feel like Mango is hotter (I know it's not) just because I actually enjoy the burn it gives my mouth.

Blazin' just tastes like chili extract.

16. I would like to buy some Blair's 16 million scoville units sauces.

17. sounds like it comes with a waiver to sign! lol Really intrested in growing some bhut jolokia's and playin with those.. the peppers themselves just look like little flames hangin on the plant!

18. I made a post but I guess it didnt show up. What do you guys prefer, ranch or bleu cheese? I was a ranch person for a long time but got tired of it now I exclusively eat bleu cheese with my wings. The celery crunch is also an additionally awesome component of the wings experience.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGnXnTIbUg]big Bhut Jolokia chili pepper plant with many fruits - YouTube[/ame]

20. I would like to have some of those also. I've become acclimated to so many hot things but I'm sure that burn would kill