budweiser vs bud light vs coors light

Discussion in 'General' started by chikensoop4, Jan 19, 2009.

1. just a quick question. Bud light vs. Budweiser vs. Coors light...which one does anyone like the best?? im getting shitfaced tomorrow and gotta make a beer run for about 2 cases of one of these beers. Thanks for the input.

2. Miller Light!!! but out of those 3, bud light for sure.

3. I wont buy budweiser products, I even struggle to drink it if its free, I hate it..coors light is the best in my opinion out of that selection.

4. ew there all gross as hell.

mgd ftw

5. They might as well all be the same

Get whatever's cheapest because that's just about the only redeeming value in choosing one of these brands, the ability to get a lot for a little

6. yeah except i was asking a question regarding "which one of the three." i wasnt really asking for additional suggestions. just saying. and sorry if i seem a bit rude in this post lol.

7. Out of those three......Heavy Bud FTMFW!!!!!

8. Coors light FTW.
    Bud light is ok.
    Bud just sucks and gives me a headache.:(

9. fuck beer. LIQUOR!

10. They all suck. Really, really badly.

If you're forced to go with light-beer:

[​IMG]

I've found this is the least foul of the generic light beers.

11. Oh, God no...Keystone FTW.

Of those, get Bud Light, it's certainly the best all-around IMO.

12. Budweiser out of the three

13. Keystone is straight. The best thing about Natty-L is it tastes the most like water of the lighties and it's not like I'm going to light-beer for the uh, taste/uniqueness. It's a great, great Beirut beer.

14. bud light lime for the epic win

15. Bud light.

16. All beer.

Expensive or "rare" beers are fine and all but when I started drinkin it was the cheap stuff so its what I got a taste for. Anything reasonably priced

17. light beer is for chumps, buy some budweiser

18. I'm a Budweiser fan myself, but being a man who's went on many beer runs during parties, I shall impart my expertise.

Bud Light if mostly guys or about even. Bud guys will bitch, but manage and Coors Lighters will probably just bitch.

Coors Light if mostly women. 95% of the women I know hate Bud because it's too heavy and light beer is light beer. EDIT: For the most part.

You're welcome.

19. ehh

wanna say coors...

but you gotta keep it real

bud light bro

20. I dont drink light beer. Im candian eh. Just regular Bud, coors light is a joke out in van city lol.