Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buds4Life Blueberry Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tonyhimselff, Jan 26, 2011.

1. So yesterday my friend called me saying he's at the club in our town and asked if i wanted anything since ive been super busy, so i told him to pick me up some Blueberry Haze i saw on the menu. The review on their site is pretty much the same review i wouldve given it.

One blunt of this had me trippin out lol, before the blunt it has been around 20 that i didnt smoke, and all i can say is WOW.

I used the picture from their site because my camera is shitty and does it no justice. :smoke:

Definately a new top favorite.

[​IMG]

2. is that a cannabis pokemon card? :eek:

3. i lol'd

4. Gotta smoke em all! :bongin:!!

5. ahhahahahah as soon as i saw the pic that was the first thing that came to my mind:hello:

6. #6 ripbngs420, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011

Naaaahh man, its a Tokémon card hahaha. I have a pokémon poster with part of the p filled in so it says tokémon and then I colored all the characters eyes with red blood vessles and gave them all bongs and joints and shit. The guy from team rocket is holding a rose that I turned into a fat nug haha.

About the bud though, in my opinion, haze>kush. Good choice mate
    :bongin:

7. hahah yup!

I love Buds4Life. They have little cards like this for all their inventory. Best club in Fresno imo

8. Breeders should start making tokemon cards to send with thier gear. Holographic budshots anyone?

9. Holographic Trichomes :)

10. I'd buy these

11. Just smoked a bowl out of my Ehle and watched some Inception. I was like "wtffff"

12. watched it sober and had the same reaction lol

sounds tasty :hello: