buds won't mature, need help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLUNTMASTER801, Dec 8, 2002.

1. my plants have been budding for like 8 weeks, and hardly any of the buds are even to the half way point. i was wondering if there is anyone out there that might know how to help them mature faster

2. some strains can take upto 14 weeks to fully mature, what are you growing? sativa generally take a little longer than indica.

3. i'm not sure what strain they are, they were from a dank bag i had.

someone told me to make them mature faster that i should give them 10 hours light, and 14 dark, and to also lower my temp about 15 degrees. is this something worth trying, or will it stress my plants out?

4. You can increase the dark period certainly, this would make them ripen a little quicker, but leave the temp ok.

5. thanks man. i'm going to go home right now and set my timer for a little longer dark.

6. under flores.to many time released fert. in large containers will cause plant to drop leaves =no bud no stink smell.like with scotts.or to much water from a self watering system with to big of wick.if they aint stinkin you have a problem.

7. also check your ph.