Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buds with 35% THC in California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ar2orion11, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Is this True?

Im posting this to show him that there are no buds with 35% + thc in them.....

Can anyone else back me up?

Hes talking shit on how Cali is on another level from Oregon. So i really would like to show him this and be like, whudup

Hit me back!

2. Hard to believe the strongest strain is Alaskan Thunderfuck and it goes up to max of 29%

3. Haha I don't know about 35 percent, in reality I believe the highest strains are around 21-22 with some people claiming 25-27. Most high end strains are anywhere from 12-17 percent with varying amounts of CBDs and CBNs.

As for CA being on another level from Oregon there are dank buds everywhere just a lot of growers and good genetics in CA.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 angusbeef, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    No, most seed companies just claim that in order to get you to buy their seeds. Very few strains actually have the capability to test out over 20%.

People who haven't seen that much actual lab tested bud would be very surprised. It's extremely rare to find bud that tests higher than 16% thc. Most top shelf bud tests out between 10-14% thc.

And I don't want to hear from anyone nonsense about me only smoking ditch weed. No, I'm talking about lab tested bud in top bay area clubs. It's about as good as it gets. Most buds just have a lower thc content than you probably think they do. Claims from seed companies about the potential thc content are largely bullshit.

5. Everyone check out budgenious.com

Gives thc % if u send ur bud in haha

6. not really, but here in oregon there was was guy who got caught and his stuff was the strongest ever conficated in oregon i think it was in the 30's

7. The top of the line lab tested bud I've tried here was 22-24%-really, if you want stronger, make BHO.:)

8. Any bud is going to be, even at the highest 20%-25%, can't really get much higher than that. And thats high balling it.

9. I kinda agree, but where is this statement coming from? And why do you feel confident saying it.

10. deathstar has 43%

11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. It'd be helpful if you guys had sources.

13. Deathstar bho maybe

14. I don't think theres any bud thats above like 30 lol, if it exists at least your average toker would never see the daylights of it

15. My bud gets me high.....

16. Idk about how uniform all this testing is. I know that liquid chromatography machines give higher readouts than gas-based ones, and the cheaper home-tests give higher percentage readings. Until there's a better testing medium it's all pretty speculative.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fuck that, Everyone send me your buds and ill toss a number out there!

• Like Like x 1