buds too heavy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ironman, Jun 20, 2003.

1. i think its due to the fact i havnt watered much in the past week ,because i THOUGHT harvest was going to happen this week.....it got postponed for maybe another week or 2...
    soo i put only a half cup of water in the pot this week......couple of stems have weakend and lowered themselfs pretty good....1 huge lower fan leaf has dried and fallen off...
    could i smoke that leaf?
    a few leafes have gotten yellow markings throughout....looks like the leaves on top of sidiuos plant he just posted...(1 with the nice buds:))
    ...soo i got some thread and lifted the 2 branches(with buds) back to there current spots...
    added 15-30-15 miracle grow....about 2 cups...enough to drain out the bottom....
    I hope this will work
    let me know what you would have done.

2. you shouldnt be anding any ferts if your gonna harvet soon it makes the weed have chesm in it. but the yellowin is because the plant is using the introgen form the leaves to finish making the buds, it sacrifices itself for the buds. but why are you postponing harevst what do the trics look like?

3. they look like mostly clear tiny water towers:)
    some are milky......
    i freaked out seeing my plant start to dry like that is the reason i ferted once more
    ...i plan on harvesting them next week somtime....
    what can i do to get rid of the fert taste??
    i would rinse it out with regular water but i couldnt harvest next week.....i dont think?
    tell me what you would do....
    about 60% of my hairs have turned a darker color...

4. Use the trics to judge when to harvest, not the hairs. From what i understand your plant has more then enought N because its taking it out of the leaves so you could give it one more dose of your 15-30-15 then flush it about 7-5 days before harvest.

5. soo its expected to see the leaves start to turn yellow?.....i just noticed today the veins in the leaves starting to turn a lighter shade.....well i guess i will flush tomorrow and then harvest early next saturday:).....
    tell me what the trichomes look like when its too late.tx

6. they bend over when there done, Look on overgrow.com and click on the pic its an article on when to harvest.

7. HIGH All, it's the way we do it too gr0wer. The most important tool in my room is my 30X micronta illuminated microscope.

A good read Ironman.

8. unoit

that is a good read...i think everyone that has a question should be refer'ed to that article first :)

9. thanks alot.....interesting views of all sorts.....
    i will need to reread it a few more times before i comment:)...but it sounds good....tx alot:)....
    my trichomes are 50% milky and 50% clear...
    i am growing a sativa strain...
    also glad flushing really isnt all the hype:)