buds sticking together?

Discussion in 'General' started by BudButler, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Hay guys check out the new posters I got in the mail today

2. Aw man the one that's really didn't show up I don't think

3. I think its the only one

Sucks with this app

4. I see pretty colors

5. Far out man.

6. I think they are pretty awaome

7. way cooler than wat i expected

8. hell yeah those are some nice posters! where ya get em at?

9. Posterrevolution.com or somthin like that but they said it would take a week to get here an it took about a month will never buy from them again

10. dude those are gnar as fizzzuccck!!:smoke::smoke: do they glow or whatever under a black light?? thats always the coolest..:cool:

11. That's what's lighting them and makin them glow in the pics

12. I can to this thread expecting to see some super sticky dank...

Rad posters through, bro!

13. I thought the title would entice people to see what's up

14. I came in here ready to drop #dankbudproblems and I see this... Very nice OP!

15. Nice posters man. Haha.
    :cool:

16. yeah i got some of the same somes from posterrevoluion also, i paied for 3 day shipping and it took 2 months, i was so dam pissed i kept calling and they wouldnt pick up so i finally got them i got a shit ton of free shit also

17. lucky i didnt get anything free by the time they i was just over it 1 poster also never came but it was a 3 dollar one so i don't really care

18. yeah i was so dam pissed! it was 200 dollars worth of posters, and it sucks cause that site has some AMAZING DEALS i mean AMAZING but i refuse now cause i feel im gona get fucked over!

19. [quote name='"Tle"']

yeah i was so dam pissed! it was 200 dollars worth of posters, and it sucks cause that site has some AMAZING DEALS i mean AMAZING but i refuse now cause i feel im gona get fucked over![/quote]

Ya i know what you mean http://www.blacklight.com/ has a few nice ones