buds smell like flowers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by akslipped, Oct 15, 2011.

1. im nv medical in nv.. i grew a white rhinno last time and it turned out really skunky and even the one im veging smells skunky but the one im growing this time along with my bc big bud and russian all smell like flowers! only thing that smells right is the lemon haze! im using flora nectar berry to much maybe? dwc 1000 watt hps.. 1 400 mh added for trichs just 3 days ago and im around week 8 1/2 flowering..

2. buds are flowers.....flowers are buds!!!

3. [quote name='"akslipped"']im nv medical in nv.. i grew a white rhinno last time and it turned out really skunky and even the one im veging smells skunky but the one im growing this time along with my bc big bud and russian all smell like flowers! only thing that smells right is the lemon haze! im using flora nectar berry to much maybe? dwc 1000 watt hps.. 1 400 mh added for trichs just 3 days ago and im around week 8 1/2 flowering..[/quote]

White rhino is fruity ...should smell fruity and taste also.

The bud on the plant is the plants flowers.

SignSmoker

4. yeah i know they are flowers lol.. but its not the same smell last time i grew rhinno it smelled skunk and my vegging one like i said smells skunk .. and same with the russian.. both smell like flowers.. not like bud flowers so will it get skunky after cure or???

5. not every strain is neccessarily skunky...u might have different phenos this time if growin from seed...the smell will mature though after curre

6. its a clone of the same plant but maybe after cured itll come out hopefully cuz it smelled bomb last time skunky really skunky and was the best stuff i had

7. oh if its a clone then obviously it should be identical genetically and under the same growing conditions should produce the same product again. hope it works out for ya!

8. this is a common misconception. not all white rhino will be fruity. sure there are fruity phenos, but all strains you can grow from seed have a variety of phenos.