Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buds on the beach.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke da weed, Sep 5, 2009.

1. I came down to Florida for the laborday weekend alone, one to reflect on life and really get in touch with myself and nature, and the other reason to have a fun time. I brought a little bit of bud down here, but I am pretty sure this will only last me today if I smoke as much as I enjoy.

So my question is how can I go about finding herbs down here? Should I just walk along the beach and ask random kids? I brought a little glass spoon, and don't want some random punk and his group of friends trying to jack it from me. I could just go down to the beach, sit down and light up right there by the water, but I don't want the beach patrol to come jump on my junk.

All help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. If your close to jacksonville beach fly me a pm

3. Panama city, thanks though.

4. No problem I woulda hooked up a fellow GC member in fla haha, anyways make sure to look around clubs ask people working at the beach anyone with weed leaves or 420 on clothing parks and just ask supsicous people it might seem stupid but when i followed this in when i took my trip to miami i found some amazing dro in an hour of being out and around

5. That's what my plan was really. There are tons of college kids that come down here, and I am sure I can find some, was just looking for any ideas. The last time I was down here this guy had a weed leaf necklace around his neck and I was going to ask him but it's kinda wierd that he was wearing that. (as if he was looking for the attention)