Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buds moisture and storage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Miami222, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hey guys , i've been told recently that storing my buds in a mason jar , in a dark place without air contact for a couple of days would increase the THC and make the stuff taste better ...
    And some says that i have to put a wet tissue or something inside the jar for moisture reduction ...
    I don't really know about this topic , need some advices since i have my stuff for long period of time and need to take good care of them ,so i would appreciate any help/better ways ...

2. Did you harvest them yourself?
    How much are you needing to store and for how long?

3. No man i bought the stuff , didn't grow em.. I need to store em for like 3/4 month maybe less maybe more..

4. Definitively don't put a wet paper towel in with the bud. Storing it properly won't increase the thc levels, but it will make sure you don't lose potency or flavor.

*Airtight is always a plus,
    *room temp is best (some prefer refrigerated but it causes trichromes and crystals to become delicate which can cause them to fall off easier which you don't necessarily want)
    *dark over light

5. it wouldn't increase the THC, but it would definitely help make the bud more smokeable