Buds heavy, support?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 5_Assed_Monkey, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I cant hang from the ceiling. What do you cats use to hold up the fat heavy buds. Mine are swaying at 4 weeks.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2. Stick a stick to the soil so it'll support the buds.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. the green 48inch bamboo they sell in a pack are nice, you just cut them to needed size with your pruner if too tall, keep them in the corner in a can and always have one if needed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ah i got wild bamboo out the ass

5. We put tomato cages on our plants when the go into flower. I don't use them to hold up all the buds, but use jute twine to support them and tie to the tomato cage. Next time, when you start your plants in the flower cycle, bring your light down closer to them. You got a ton of stretch on these plants and keeping your light closer to the plants will stop that from happening. You can always control the height of the plant by the distance between it and the light. If you're having to hang your light that high because of so many plants, you're flowering too many at a time and need to throw in some more lamps. Nice buds though. If anybody near you has a patch of cane (bamboo), those work great too as stakes. But if you don't give them support, they will eventually break off. I've had them do it on multiple occasions. But that's a good thing! LOL And as far as the tomato cages go, I started out with those huge ones and realized that the small ones worked better. They didn't take up so much room and were just easier to deal with....also cheaper. LOL Happy growing! TWW

6. You lollipop your plants right? What lighting are you using , cause I see plants in the back on the first picture that have all foliage on them! Looks like same room. Nice Big Cola make sure you don't snap that main bro! the branches look flimsy some of them anyway.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Bamboo poles just put in the pot and tie them to the underneath of the buds..or tomato cages

8. Well then you could either
    1. Lie down on your stomach and have somebody tie the bud to the bamboo.
    or
    2. Sit on one and tie the bud to your ass.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Well i do have 5 asses

• Like Like x 1
  10. Walmart has wood sticks for like 13 cent a pc, 24 inches . Bought then out, they work great. $4