Buds for the week :)

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by lxebud*_*, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Everyone seems to be posting images of their stuff :p
    so i thought id share too :)
    this should last me a week since i do not smoke too much :)

lxe

Attached Files:

2. thats about how much i would smoke in a week back in my earlier highschool years... now, thats a weekend :smoke:

looks good. seedless is where its at...

3. if i really conserved, that would last me the week, but i would end up smokin it in 2 or 3 days, have fun with that. smoke on

4. You guys are crazy. And eigth of weed last me somewhere 1-2 weeks. Where do you even get the money for that kinda shit? Oh well, sometimes being a begginer is nice.

Nice CD that's on, btw.

5. I could make that last so long, i dont know how long but longer than 2 weeks

6. the way i smoke now, that would probaly last me a month.... just smoke a bolw or 2, and sometime a blunt...

7. Well i see that much weed would last me a day....truthfully

8. Jimmy, Robert, Bonzo, and John Paul are in heaven :)

I would probablpy smoke that in a weeks time. Nice looken bud.

9. I wish that would last me a week but it would probably last me a friday and saturday night..

10. i would have to agree with the people in here that would last me a week mebbe 3days

11. damn, you guys must smoke a ton, and not conservativly. That would last me atleast 2 weeks. Smoking bowls only that is. you guys must be stoned all day.

12. I am and it's great..

13. an 1/8 would do me for about 4-5 days if not working, but with work, it would do maybe 2 weeks...........but it all depends on the quality, shitty weed you'll smoke more of to get the same effect.........Peace out..........Sid

with the blueberry i'll smoke maybe 2 J's a night between 5 and midnight, and maybe 2 bowls in a little bubbler i got........

14. thats a week for u???? u need to teach me conserving tricks then, lol......

my pops hates it when i dont conserve......like the other day he hooked up an 8th cus it was my b-day, well, i was suppose to conserve but i smoked it all up in a day.....i dont know why im telling u this......

i just am.......

15. That doesnt seem to be enough to last a day to me...looks like 2.5 grams. I smoke at least 3.5 gram a day when i have the money.

Anyways enjoy the smoke man !

16. Looks like good weed.. an eigth of high quality weed would last me an average of 2.5 days. Thats been over the last 3 or 4 months, but I know I'm going to slow down. Ideally an eigth every 5-6 days would be good for me. I like to smoke when I have the chance...